View all jobs
C++ Software EngineerLexington Park, MD · Information Technology
Perform requirements analysis to develop software level requirements including traceability to higher level requirements, design and test cases.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in system safety reviews of requirements, design, code and unit tests.
- Perform analysis and design of software using object oriented principles in the C++ language.
- Develop and execute Unit and Integration Test Cases to the MC/DC level.
- Perform Integration with host platform.Prepare Documentation in support of technical reviews.
- Perform defect analysis for issues reported during Integration and Flight test.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering.
- 3 years of experience.Active Secret security clearance.
- Development languages include but are not limited to C++.