Schedule: Full-time, 72 bi-weekly hours
Shift: 12-hour, Night
Up to $5k sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
Under the direction of the Department Manager, the Staff Nurse II independently uses the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses information from a variety of sources to assess, plan implement and evaluate the results of patient care.
- Assesses patients according to department standards and anticipates changes in patients’ status.
- Identifies obvious as well as subtle patient problems and/or abnormal assessments and appropriately reports and resolves.
- Develops plan of care based on age specific assessment.
- Provides assistance to others in implementing complex care.
- Administers medications and treatments according to hospital policy and procedure and accepted standards of age specific care and department standards.
- Assesses, reassesses and evaluates patient response to care.
- Participates with patient/family and other healthcare provided in evaluation of patient outcomes.
: Current California RN licensure; BLS required from an American Heart Association BLS Provider.
: Six months experience as an RN in a health care setting.
- One or more years of acute care experience.