View all jobs
Quality EngineerFranklin, NH · Manufacturing
- Develop, implement and maintain quality standards adding value to manufacturing processes.
- Devise and implement and improve methods and procedures for building Quality on each step of the manufacturing process.
- Design and/or specify inspection and test methods and equipment.
- Develop and implement statistical analysis for development and production programs.
- Perform root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Drive continuous improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 6S, Six Sigma and Kaizen events.
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audit finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventative actions.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventative action to respond to customer complaints.
- Review PPAP supplier products to determine whether to accept the product and future purchases from the supplier.
- Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventative actions.
- Develops PPAPs, FMEA and controls plans and all associated procedures for product and process validation and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preparation of QA reports for internal communication.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- BS degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering required
- Five years minimal experience in an Automotive manufacturing industry is preferred
- Five year minimal experience with IATF 16949 (TS 16949) Quality Assurance Systems
- Lean, DOE, Six Sigma or Process Excellence certification experience preferred
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer preferred
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) experience
- Strong core tools knowledge (APQP, MSA, PPAP, SPC)
- Customer satisfaction and data driven oriented
- Experience using statistical analysis software (MiniTab)