View all jobs
Application Software EngineerCharlotte, NC · Information Technology
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience working with COBOL, JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc. Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience a plus.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures preferred.