The Salesforce Development Team Lead will be an integral leader working with a large agile development program, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of Salesforce development stack and nCino Bank Operating System. The Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Will lead a team of up to 75 Developers
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, testers, product owners and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business solutions built on Salesforce & nCino technologies.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Assist in the sizing of features while identifying risks and enablers.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to target state technology.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce cloud architecture, design, integration, application migration and governance
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent independent learning (validated through interview process)
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Mule experience
- Salesforce architect certification