This person will be responsible for owning this suite of applications on the BASE24 system.
- Must have 8+ years experience providing production support with BASE24
- Must have experience supporting networks like VISA DPS, MasterCard, STAR, NYCE, PULSE and TSYS
- Thoroughly understanding the overall BASE24 architecture and providing location for file placement, process allocation to CPUs, and balance the work load.
- Activities would require support, and monitor system health during failover activity.
- Troubleshoot Performance issues as well as Enterprise Payment Hub/BASE24 incidents.
- Make changes to Golden Gate extracts and replicats as required by projects.
- Participate in triage calls
- Understanding of BASE24 application, Tandem platform and Golden Gate Software.
- Must have experience in balancing the application load and making performance changes on Tandem,
- Must have knowledge of TAL/SCOBOL, and C.
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems and come up with solutions.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to participate in bridge line calls.
- Also work with initiative team, and business partners to understand new projects, as well as assess the impact on the current application.
- This person must be willing to be accessible 24x7x365 for performance issue resolution