Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Analyze, design and support implementation of a Pega 7.x BPM workflow, based on Business requirements and specifications. Responsible for adhering to development standards defined by the Pega COE and for performing regular code reviews to ensure compliance with those standards. As a member of an Agile Team, it will be required to participate in Scrum ceremonies to include daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, product demos, and retrospectives. Written and verbal communication skills are very important to ensure all team members are aware of roadblocks and development progress. Work with Testing Teams to ensure timely correction of defects or missed requirements.
- 10+ years of IT experience with at least 8+ years of experience creating Pega BPM solutions. PEGA Certified.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, Email), Connectors, REST and SOAP Services etc
- Understanding of UI/UX designs with the ability to create data entry forms
- Proven ability to transform business requirements into a working Pega BPM solution
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of demos during the application life cycle
- Work with the Agile Team to expand and groom user stories
- Work with Lead System Architects to ensure code is compliant with development standards
- Capacity for understanding complex concepts and workflows
- Ability to work closely with other integrated technology teams, like engineering to influence and drive solutions
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with the business partners
- Experience as a Pega Developer
- Experience leading a team and strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
- Ability to mentor new team members