View all jobs
Solutions Lead, SAP Central FinanceNashville, TN · Information Technology
- Responsible for successful solution delivery within assigned domain area
- Provides final work effort estimates for all changes within assigned domain
- Works with internal and external business partners and IT
- Mentors junior teammates
- Confirms final detail design based on ROM for assigned domain areas.
- Conducts peer review on lower level designs to ensure solutions meets technical standard and guidelines
- Works collaboratively with the Enterprise and Solution Architects on Solution feasibility
- Works collaboratively with Solutions Train Engineer to identify interdependencies for Sprint backlog
- Builds prototype solutions in support of software solutions proposed from Enterprise Architecture
- Contributes updates to service offering support plan for assigned domain area
- Provides 24x7 application support for assigned domain
- Drive decisions to harmonized industry-best practices and enforce governance of the standards and bring visibility to customizations and deviations.
- Confirm technical design / solution development. Lead and facilitate design sessions amongst business, stakeholders, leaders & SME(s), driving integration and eliminating gaps
- Manage and own Solution documentation and ensure that always reflect the current business and system processes.
- Strong knowledge in the SAP Management Reporting and Central Finance domain
- Ability to create and own the SAP Management Reporting and Central Finance sub process team plan and drive completion of all deliverables
- Strong experience on configuration in SAP S4 and Central Finance
- Strong knowledge across the SAP FICO domain
- Strong experience on configuration
- Knowledge or experience with integration points between FICO and other modules
- Working knowledge and experience in specifying components of an interface design including automated processes, manual processes, monitoring and exception handling.
- Experience supervising third party contractors
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in creating and maintaining methods and techniques used to design, develop, test, and implement applications
- 4+ years of end to end application implementations across multiple functional domains
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience on Agile methodology
- Experience on ABAP debug and trace analysis
- Experience on iDOCs, LSMW query
- Good understanding of other SAP and Non-SAP tools such as BPC, MDG, GRC, SLAN, Ariba, BW, PO, Solution Manager, Documentum, Captiva, etc.