The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA's). This role is specific to Private Banking & Investment Group (PBIG) and the CA who supports Private Wealth Advisors. Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA's. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact. Fully registered CA (Series 7, 63, 65, & 66).
The CA will oversee all day to day office management and business operations. Desiring an applicant able to provide service with a first class personal touch.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability (and passion for) meeting both simple and complex day to service needs of clients
- Proven process taking accountability and ensuring timely follow through
- Experience using Salesforce and other tools to document client interactions; and escalate issues where appropriately
- Ability to priorities in response to changing work demands and expectations
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 + years professional or relevant internship experience required.
- Series 7 & 63/65 or 66 registration preferred; if hired without licenses, depending on the needs of the business, you may be required to obtain registrations.
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures is required.
- Strong client service, operational & technical skills (MS Word & Excel).
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.