About the Company:
Our client is changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
They built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how they use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, their first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. They have brought together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Responsible for the management of the daily departmental operations and functions of a given patient care area, the direct supervision of teammates, and providing direct patient care daily under the supervision of a clinician. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Location: Los Angeles, CA (downtown)
- Setting: Ambulatory/Outpatient Clinic
- Specialty(ies): Primary Care
- Managing: 23+ teammates (MAs/LVNs)
- Exempt position
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Must have by start date: current ACLS, BLS, and PALS, by American Heart Association (AHA) - (100% online certification is not acceptable).
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- May consider candidates without supervisory experience, who have AT LEAST 5 years of experience as an RN and a strong background in an outpatient setting.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Spanish-speaking a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.