About the Company:
Our client delivers immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services, matching high quality candidates with reputable employers while providing unmatched customer service to both our clients and employees. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operating nationally and internationally.
The Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for developing new business and acquiring new accounts through researching prospects and building relationships with their key decision-makers. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in sales with a focus on customer service, and have excellent communication skills.
- Research and develop new accounts through understanding of the current needs of the client and market including future projects and growth projections, and utilizing other strategic selling techniques. Achieves and exceeds all key performance indicators.
- Builds new relationship and improves upon existing relationships with clients to succeed with developing the scope of existing business and identifies growth opportunities within current clients by thoroughly understanding the needs of the business through active communication with the client.
- Collaborates with recruiters to fulfill client requisitions. Serves as the point of contact for recruiters in regards to client requisitions and informs them of the clients’ needs.
- Identify targets and budgets for the client that will sustain financial growth of the accounts.
- Documentation such as recording all sales activity in CRM
- 5+ of experience and proven track record in sales (IT staffing sales preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A strong understanding of the local/regional business environment
- Excellent customer service and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Excellent tactical skills, cold-calling capabilities, and a strong sales acumen
- Strong relationship building skills particularly with key-decision-makers and C-level executives
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, an aggressive commission plan, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off.