About the Company:
Our client's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows them to fulfill their mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting the global community.
The company's memory and storage solutions define what the world can do with data. Memory and storage have moved beyond simply holding data to now unlocking its meaning and value; they turn data into action. With more than 34,000 team members, in 17 different countries, they work with countless customers to innovate every single day and pursue the groundbreaking products that will inspire how people live and work tomorrow.
The Corporate PR Manager will lead planning and execution of PR programs focused on growing Micron’s global brand awareness, and positioning Micron as an industry and technology leader. Reporting to the Director of Global Corporate Communications, the Corporate PR Manager will lead campaigns which highlight Micron’s key differentiators, and how we are delivering on our vision to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
- Manage PR and execution in areas like thought leadership, technology innovation, corporate strategy and community investment and giving.
- Drive day-to-day program aspects and deliverables, partnering with corporate marketing, business leads and other stakeholders across the organization, as well as Micron’s PR agency partners.
- Contribute to content creation and strategy development.
- Support cultivation of media relationships on behalf of Micron to strengthen and sustain engagement.
- Support and direct logistics and vendors for PR-related events and activities.
- Drive and manage delivery of Micron daily news update and analysis, providing timely market insight to a broad set of stakeholders across Micron’s business.
- Manage campaign analysis and quarterly results dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in journalism, public relations, communication or marketing.
- 10+ years of experience in global corporate and technology PR; preferably in IT or the semiconductor industry and in another Fortune 500 firm.
- Prior experience working in matrixed organizations.
- Agency experience and exposure to global markets (Asia in particular) a plus.
- Semiconductor, IT and/or technology acumen and background.
- Corporate campaign management expertise.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and storytelling abilities.
- Ability to partner with multiple functions and stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
- Self-starter with ability to drive and manage diverse program aspects.
- Strong commitment to excellence and delivering against objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Meltwater and/or similar measurement platforms.
- Employee Rewards Program
- Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time)
- Retirement savings plans
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development training
- Workplace wellness programs
- Health Clinic (Boise only)
- Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Casual Dress attire.