About the Company:
A leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, the have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Our client develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Their solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most.
Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking to add a Network Operations Technician in Longmont, CO location.
The core focus of this position will be providing surveillance and triage of voice applications and technical support for a variety of company products and services (e.g., voice platforms, basic hardware, software, network, connectivity, peripheral, etc.). You will provide monitoring, tiered support, trouble isolation, including corrective action for network problems for all voice customer facing production systems in a 24-hour/7-day-per-week Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Monitoring overall health of the network
- Break/fix problem resolution
- Responding to network alarms
- Inbound/outbound calls
- Partnering with both internal and external parties to resolve ticket issues
- Willingness to work a 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM MST shift (Sunday through Wednesday or Wednesday through Saturday).
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, however an Associate's Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, MIS, Telecommunications, Networking, or a related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in technical support, telephony, Network Operations Center or a similar work environment required
- Solid understanding of IP Networks, Call Routing, VoIP and IP based networks in a WAN/LAN environment required
- SONUS troubleshooting experience highly preferred