About the Company:
A Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on underinsured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and Long Term Care (LTC), in addition to other state-sponsored/hybrid programs, and Medicare (Special Needs Plans).
The Company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health management, care management software, correctional healthcare services, dental benefits management, in-home health services, life and health management, managed vision, pharmacy benefits management, specialty pharmacy and telehealth services.
Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs. Defining and migrating projects and other software objects affecting the environment through the defined migration paths for production support, development, upgrades, etc. Assist Manager and/or Project Lead in preparing project plan for any major tasks such as implementations, conversions, interfaces, major enhancements, patches and upgrades, etc. Applies due diligence to ensure best practices for ERP application. Be ahead of the curve and advise manager and team members on new technologies, processes, and tools useful for the organization.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Expert ability to support the ERP-related infrastructure components (operating system, database, storage, network, web/application servers, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of implementing and maintaining the ERP application toolset(s) for online, batch, reporting, integrations, and conversions.
- Specific ERP application experience could be PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion, SAP, Lawson, etc.
- Expert knowledge of implementing and maintaining the PeopleSoft application toolset(s) for online, batch, reporting, integrations, and conversions.
- Expert ability to support the ERP-related infrastructure components (RedHat Linux, Oracle database, Fusion Middleware applications (WebLogic/Tuxedo/Java))
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of network, security, storage and virtualization.
- Project management experience
- Great communication and team skills