- Achieves results in team-based environment
- Leads in the design, install, and start-up of new control systems
- Improves existing control systems
- Develops specifications and scopes of work to requisition equipment and services
- Leads tasks in multiple plants
- Performs functional safety
- Provides project status to all levels of management
- Communicates effectively with all project stakeholders
- Demonstrates continuous professional growth
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues that have been problematic and have escalated
- Skills: Project Management, Electrical Theory, CAD, PLC Programming, Electrical Design, Mentoring
- Experience: 4+ years relevant to position
- Education: BS in Engineering or Technology
- Mobility: Ability to travel extensively (up to 70%)
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities:
- Over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- Commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.