About the Company:
A Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on underinsured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and Long Term Care (LTC), in addition to other state-sponsored/hybrid programs, and Medicare (Special Needs Plans).
The Company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health management, care management software, correctional healthcare services, dental benefits management, in-home health services, life and health management, managed vision, pharmacy benefits management, specialty pharmacy and telehealth services.
Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability of the IT Security environment. Contribute to the IT Security design and leading in IT Security tool implementations.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of applying security best practices for various operating systems--Windows, Linux, and Mac environments in production environments.
- In-depth knowledge of security tools such as firewalls, web proxy servers, vulnerability scanners, DLP, malware scanners, disk encryption, SIEM, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of the OSI model and system communication and networking protocols, TCP and IP, VLANs, VPNs and general routing and switching is a plus.
- Knowledge of security controls frameworks such as NIST CSF, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, or CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of experience in the IT Security field or a related area. Strong analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with SOC and Incident Response teams.
- In depth experience operationalizing and tuning SIEM’s and SOC tools.
- Understanding of how to detect and respond to security incidents.
- Experience with developing standard operating procedures.
- This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
- Systems Security or Administration certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, Linux+, Security+, Network+, Cloud+, CCNA, or CCSA are preferred.
The company offers more than just medical insurance. They pay most of your benefits costs and in some cases – they pay 100 percent. Most of the benefits not covered by the company are paid with pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (includes health care, dependent care mass transit reimbursement)
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Basic Life insurance
- Supplemental AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Vacation, Personal and Sick time
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement/Educational Assistance
- Service Awards
- On-site fitness center or discount at local fitness centers (most locations)
- Discounts for select local and national products and services, including cell phones, computers and more
- Other amenities may be available, but vary by location