About the Company:
A Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on underinsured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and Long Term Care (LTC), in addition to other state-sponsored/hybrid programs, and Medicare (Special Needs Plans).
The Company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health management, care management software, correctional healthcare services, dental benefits management, in-home health services, life and health management, managed vision, pharmacy benefits management, specialty pharmacy and telehealth services.
Senior UX Style Guide Designer will review and existing patterns to craft system-level patterns & design elements to standardize styles across diverse user experiences. This role requires a marriage of strong creative, technical, communication, and presentation skills. The right candidate should be comfortable advocating for, teaching, and presenting to other designers, engineers and product managers how to navigate and implement our design system. Must have a passion for an orderly and useful style guide and keen problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- A high level of organization
- Ability to take direction and confidence to move projects forward independently, while staying open to feedback during design review
- Superb communication, time-management and process-management skills to interface with product designers in order to understand an inform pattern usage to expand library and thoughtfully contribute to our component documentation and design guidelines.
- Willingness to draw on results from user research and workflow analysis to vet and add design patterns to growing library
- Desire to research best practices and emerging style guide technologies in order to make robust recommendations
- Ability to ensure consistency with brand look & feel and maintain brand assets (fonts, logos, illustrations, etc.)
- Desire to collaborate closely with engineering & product to unify our visual language, components, and frameworks
- Ability to work closely with key partners and leadership to measure the success of proposed & existing patterns
- Work to ensure our design system is up-to-date and easy to work with in design and prototyping tools
- A solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies. A high-level expertise with design programs and tools such as Sketch, The Adobe Suite, Abstract and InVision.
- A portfolio that showcases beautiful craftsmanship, demonstrating competence in the fundamentals of typography, color, iconography, and animation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. 10+ years of experience owning or crafting a design system
- Assisting with content development (copyrighting) within styles
The company offers more than just medical insurance. They pay most of your benefits costs and in some cases – they pay 100 percent. Most of the benefits not covered by the company are paid with pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (includes health care, dependent care mass transit reimbursement)
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Basic Life insurance
- Supplemental AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Vacation, Personal and Sick time
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement/Educational Assistance
- Service Awards
- On-site fitness center or discount at local fitness centers (most locations)
- Discounts for select local and national products and services, including cell phones, computers and more
- Other amenities may be available, but vary by location