About the Company:
A Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on underinsured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and Long Term Care (LTC), in addition to other state-sponsored/hybrid programs, and Medicare (Special Needs Plans).
The Company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health management, care management software, correctional healthcare services, dental benefits management, in-home health services, life and health management, managed vision, pharmacy benefits management, specialty pharmacy and telehealth services.
Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system flow and resilience, and continuous feedback and delivery. Creating efficiency and cultural transformation through the curation of new systems and capabilities.
- Code strategies and languages by leveraging knowledge while working with customers on configuration management initiatives.
- Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies with infrastructure using object oriented programming and configuration management domain specific language.
- Research and develop competencies using service mesh architecture.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.
- Provide operational support for Continuous Feedback and Event Analytics platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation and consulting with internal customers.
- Systems fluency (Windows, Linux, storage, networking)
- Observability systems (Prometheus/Graffana, ELK, Dynatrace)
- Modern software components (Mongo, MSSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Infrastructure and configuration automation (Powershell, Ansible, VMWare, RDM, VSCode)
- Knowledge on DevOps and agile SAFE
- Experience working on of the following: AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with monitoring solutions
The company offers more than just medical insurance. They pay most of your benefits costs and in some cases – they pay 100 percent. Most of the benefits not covered by the company are paid with pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (includes health care, dependent care mass transit reimbursement)
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Basic Life insurance
- Supplemental AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Vacation, Personal and Sick time
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement/Educational Assistance
- Service Awards
- On-site fitness center or discount at local fitness centers (most locations)
- Discounts for select local and national products and services, including cell phones, computers and more
- Other amenities may be available, but vary by location