About the Company:
Our client has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune Magazine. They earned this recognition for their focus on being a great place to work and delivering value for their customers and clients. They were also recognized as the only financial services company on Fortune’s inaugural “Best Big Companies to Work For” list, which recognized seven companies with more than 100,000 U.S.-based employees that passed the Great Place to Work Certification bar.
An Incident Triage Manager is responsible for handling real-time technical (application/infrastructure) triage and restoration of issues impacting critical business services to customers and partners in a timely manner while keeping partners advised of significant progress or challenges during the restoration period. Candidate will lead triage calls, keeping the necessary focus on restoration of services.
Duties include ensuring all necessary teams are engaged and focused on their tasks. Must be flexible, has foresight to see the need to change priorities, escalate accordingly and able to comfortably understand and communicate across diverse technical platforms. Candidate will need to facilitate active technical research as well, looking at monitoring, check dashboards to see the health of the environment. Will need to be able to clearly articulate meaningful follow up activities required to mitigate this same incident from resurfacing. Able to build a strong partnership with other Technical Support Teams, collaborating with key partners and executive management. They need to be able to asking the probing questions and challenge the status quo when appropriate. Candidate will need to be flexible and dedicated to maintaining a stable environment.
About the Team:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience leading incident triage in a large IT operations production support environment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate issues in a technical manner as well as providing a “non-technical” explanation to Senior Executives.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to quickly assessing situations, make critical decisions weighing risk versus rewards under stressful conditions.
- Able to orchestrate resources to drive resolution.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to see the big picture and demonstrates management / leadership abilities.
- Able to handle multiple priorities, learn and adapt as technology evolves.
- Able to look ahead and capture what is needed going forward to reduce mean time to restoral and or a re-occurrence of an issues.
- Being able to drive those observations to reality, implementing operational changes or processes when required.
- Able to delegate teaching and growing teammates to do the same.
- Has to be self-driven and confident leading a diverse audience of technicians.
- Has used and or knowledge of myCTO, remedy, Splunk, ITIL Processes and knowledge of the critical business within CSW