The 3rd Shift Production Supervisor is fundamental to our team. You’ll be overseeing the production function, with 10-20 direct reports. This is key to our success, and so are you! We are looking for someone that's driven and motivated to enhance their career potential and excel to the next step. This is a great stepping stone for a Production Manager, Engineering Manager, etc.
Are coaching and developing employees something you’re passionate about? Do you have an eye for process efficiencies and continuous improvement? You’ll collaborate with other teams, coordinating production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control departments to achieve sustained and improved efficiencies. You'll show strong attention to detail while completing daily tasks such as scheduling, reporting, and conducting regular visual line checks to insure proper dating, labeling, and packaging. If you're passionate about ensuring all employees uphold our quality and food safety procedures and policies, this may be the next great opportunity for you!
- Do you have a bachelor's degree and at least 3 years experience in a food and/or beverage production/manufacturing environment? If you don't have a degree, it's ok! You would need minimum 5 years of experience in a Production Supervisor role.
- Are you a night owl with a flexible schedule? 3rd shift runs 4:00pm - 4:30am Monday,Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday one week and then the next week they work Tuesday and Wednesday
- Is your passion leading team members to achieve production targets in a safe and efficient manner? If you have at least 3-5 years leading a production team within the food and/or beverage industry, then we need you!
- Is the best still not good enough? If continuous improvement for safety, quality, cost and customer service goals keep you up at night then apply now.
- Do you have experience analyzing work orders to estimate employee hours, as well as creating equipment operating schedules?
- Minimum 3-5 years of implementing and managing Continuous Improvement projects is required
- Green Belt and/or Black Belt certifications are preferred
- Fermentation experience is preferred, but not required