We are currently seeking a Regional Account Manager to develop new and expand on existing client relationships within the manufacturing and industrial marketplace. Secures new contracts and incremental revenue growth for the company's Environmental Solutions department, and works closely with the facility operational team and the Director of Sales
- Develop and target regional accounts and prospects in conjunction with the Director of Sales to achieve contract, revenue growth, account milestone objectives, and activity expectations within an assigned account/geography.
- Sell in a highly consultative manner, including the benefits of working with Stericycle brand over other traditional waste services companies and direct competition.
- Creates presentations for key sales customers and prospects.
- Coordinate the development of sales objectives, strategies, advertising and promotional programs and ensures their execution.
- Provide management with information used to evaluate regional & national opportunities.
- Promotes customer brand loyalty by participating in or joining regional/national professional organizations that serve the regional marketplace and/or consumers.
- Develop account specific strategies and plans -- and execute against those plans -- to win national and regional in the manufacturing and industrial market space.
- Make daily calls on new prospects within the targeted market place, along with identifying leads via a variety of internet websites, networking, key vendors and peers within local and national organizations.
- Monitor and communicate sales performance against goals through approved performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Sciences. Marketing, or Management, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) preferred, demonstrating a proven track record of sales for products in regional market place.
- Two or more years of demonstrated success in selling outsourced services to the manufacturing and industrial market or related industries.
- Knowledge of RCRA, DOT, DEA regulatory environment preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple accounts, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates established relationships or the ability to rapidly establish relationships within the Environmental Health and Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Procurement, Supply Chain.
- Operations and Marketing functions within the manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to travel daily within the assigned territory