If you’re looking for career advancement opportunities, a fun and challenging role as a Plant Manager and overseeing 6 direct reports, then this could be the position for you! Kerry has over 47 production sites across the US and Canada. Our Sumner, WA, location creates various vinegar products for customers and brands and is a part of our Applied Health & Nutrition division with 7 employees. This is a small plant, but big on maintaining their positive work culture and family environment.
- Oversee the management of the site, reporting directly to the Process Manufacturing Director.
- Driving all manufacturing operations including safety, production efficiencies, quality, customer service, employee development and financial performance of the plant.
- Hold the facility accountable by managing and executing plant processes to attain plant production and quality targets and ensuring achievement of all KPI’s.
- Deliver continuous improvement ideas to improve processes that ensure safety, quality, cost and customer service goals are met while moving the plant forward, and your career!
- Create and engage team-oriented workforce to meet business demands
- Responsible for plant P&L
- Responsible for all capital projects, budgeting, purchasing, maintenance, production and sanitation
- Minimum 5+ years in a food, beverage and/or pharma manufacturing industry experience required
- 5+ years as a Production Manager (must have previous Production Supervisor experience as well)
- Demonstrated success as a change agent and developing/implementing continuous improvement culture and driving lean mindset
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach/train and retain top talent
- Fermentation experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree required