This position is responsible for executing audit projects and maintaining standards of quality on audit projects by creating audit programs time budgets work papers and reports. This position will supervise domestic corporate audit and consulting projects for the company s audit services team as well as plant audits and SOX activities. This includes performing financial and operational audits in order to evaluate compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the evaluation of key risks
- Establish audit objectives and create audit programs
- Assist in the execution of an efficient and effective audit approach and ensure all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the established budget parameters
- Review of audit work paper documentation including narratives test results and identified issues
- Communicate audit findings to process owner sand draft audit reports
- Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities
- Establish a reputation of being a value added service to the business and corporate functions
- Lead and develop audit staff.
- Travel: Approximately 25%.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 plus years professional experience preferred with a portion being made up of either public accounting or industry internal audit experience preferred; good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles GAAP .
- Standard computer skills with knowledge of Excel Word PowerPoint as well as SAP.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor certification s a plus.