As a part of the ecommerce retention team, the Senior eMail Production Specialist will have an integral part in shaping, building and delivering compelling marketing communications that engage consumers across the WWW portfolio of brands. You will take the lead in building email templates that engage our consumers with relevant, personalized content. You will be responsible for running and executing email marketing campaigns with a focus on HTML, automation workflows, A/B testing and other features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. If you are passionate about continuously testing and optimizing the consumer journey by implementing internal learnings and industry best practices, this is the right role for you.
- Executes and optimizes marketing and triggered email campaigns to drive a seamless consumer journey through email message HTML coding, proofing, targeting, and advanced scheduling.
- Responsible for developing and modifying email and email templates with HTML, QA and troubleshoot email campaigns across device for multiple brands and leverage AMPScript and other advanced skill sets and tools to deliver the best customer experience.
- Develops and advises retention team on advanced coding solutions and opportunities within the SFMC tool suite.
- Analyzes and compiles key learnings from email campaigns in order to optimize performance. Collaborates and provides guidance on email best practices & opportunities for WWW.
- Grows and optimizes marketing and triggered campaigns by executing, analyzing, and testing.
- Advises teammates on advanced campaign tactics and completes complex campaigns started by specialists.
- Works closely with the content team to ensure brand aligned and effective email campaigns and makes recommendations based on the evaluation of data and analytics.
- Assists in onboarding new team members. Provides ongoing support for other team members.
- Researches email best practices, deploys to team and acts as an expert in the technologies utilized within the team.
- Collaborates on behalf of the email marketing team with manager and CRM team on data integration updates.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of email specific experience. 3+ years of digital or ecommerce marketing experience a plus.
- Strong web programming experience (HTML, etc.)
- Previous experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud and AmpScript a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills critical. Able to analyze data, understand the story behind the numbers, and be able to formulate and communicate recommendations to business partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment